A Day in the Life of My Pet Rock (Bobby)
I woke up and I was on the ground in a room. I think I was in my owner's room. Suddenly I hared a nose. It was my owner waking up!!! But she didn't know where I was, so she started looking for me. When She found me she said " There you are Bobby!". She took me down the hall and into the lough room. she turned on the T.V and we watched T.V together.
Today must of been a Saturday because my owner got her soccer stuff on. She took me to the car and drove to soccer. When we got to the soccer fields, she introdused me to all of her team. My owner said " There are 9 people in my team. All of them are really nice." My owner ws right, they all came up to my and said " Bobby is so cute!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment