Camp day one.
I woke up and I was so excited because that day I as going to camp. I jumped out of bed and I ate my breakfast and got dressed. First, before I went to school I had to drop my brother off at his school. Finlay I got to school. When I got there, all of my friends came up to me and said "I'm so excited!!!" I was too.
I put down my stuff in line and went to talk to my friends. They were excited more than me because they were already taking lots of pictures. Green Elephant were running away from Dragonfly because she was taking photos of us.
Suddenly, the bell rang. All of the grade 4's rushed to line. The school captains said " Do any teachers have any messages?" and no one did, so they said "Thank you". The year 4s were so excited. 4S didn't know what to do so we just followed 4F.
We walked to the front of the school with all our heavy bags. Some lucky people got a bag on wheels. When we all got to the front of the school, Mrs Weaklings called the roll. She did her class first and then she did our class.
After the roll was called, Mrs Footless said to get into one line. Then Mr Sled said "Put up your hand if you get travel sick." My friend Ellie put up her hand. I did too. He told us to him our name then go on the bus. We had to sit at the front so we could look strait ahead.
I talked to Ellie all the to Tirrigai. We saw signs and rivers. Ellie and I spotted a big Mountain and it had big rocks on it. We finally got there. Some one came and opened the gate for us. His name was Ken. The bus driver drove the bus in. It was a pretty long drive way.
We saw another bus there. I recognised some of the people. We got off the bus and got our luggage off the bus. All of the year 4 walked to this big place with cabins and a big oval with grass. We put down our stuff and Mr Sled called out our cabin groups. I was in cabin number 2. I sleped on the top bunk and on one slepped bellow me.
No comments:
Post a Comment