The Disco
After school I went home with my friend Green Elephant. Green Elephant has a seven seat car so she had another friend over(Ellie). Green Elephant's sister Courtney had a friend over too (Cass). Cass sat in the very back with Green Elephant's little brother Tristan. I sat next to Green Elephant, Green Elephant sat next to Ellie and Courtney sat in the front.
We stopped off at Kingsley and Green Elephant mum Cristy got 20 chicken nuggets and a large chips. While Cristy was waiting for the chicken nuggets and chips, we listened to some music. Tristan was really funny because he was moving to the music. Cass was laughing really hard. I wrote "Hi" with a little smiley face under it on the window. Green Elephant told me to rub it out otherwise I would get into trouble.
Ellie saw a car next to us and there was a girl in it. Ellie waved but I quickly pulled her hand down. I told everyone not to look at her but everyone did so I looked at her. Courtney put on some music and Ellie and I didn't know any of the words to. Courtney skipped though the songs and stopped on "Please don't stop the music". Ellie and I knew that song so we started singing but Courtney skipped it.
Green Elephant said "Courtney, turn it back because Ellie and Pink Bunny know that song." but Courtney didn't. Green Elephant got really mad so she started fighting with Courtney. Green Elephant got into the front seat and pretended to drive the car.
Suddenly and finally Cristy came back to the car with the 20 chicken nuggets and the large chips. Cristy saw Green Elephant in the front seat and Green Elephant got into big trouble. She got back into the back seat and Cristy drove us to Green Elephant's house.
When we got to Green Elephant's house, we ate all of the chicken nuggets and all of the chips. After we ate chicken nuggets and the chips, we played Wii sports. A Wii is a console with a motion panel so when you move it, the character your playing as moves.
I played against Green Elephant in tennis. Green Elephant won. Then Green Elephant played Ellie. Green Elephant won again. After that I played Green Elephant in base ball. I won by 1 home run. I played Ellie in base ball next (at least I tried to). Tristan wanted to play but I was playing Ellie.
When we got to school, we ran to the hall and waited impatiently for the Junior disco to end. We went into the hall, and did the limbo. After the limbo, I went to see Puppy, Dragonfly and Blue Ice Cream. Green Elephant and I went to the canteen. I bought 10 lollies. I couldn't finish them so I gave them to Ellie and Green Elephant.
The disco ended at 9:00 but I had to help clean up the floor. I got home at 9:20 and I was very tired. I went to bed strait away and fell asleep very quickly.
2 comments:
No worries - you can always do it on your blog, you know. :)
Have a lovely afternoon.
That's fine.
If you see this, I am not coming until about 10 o'clcock as I am taking ALessandro to the airport.
The Year 6s can go to their teachers from yesterday until I get there.
Jane will bring them in from line and mark the roll.
Post a Comment