Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dresing Up for Dinner

You will need a large block of chocolate, a flat tin plate, a knife and fork, a dice, and an old hat and coat.

The guest sit in a circle with the chocolate, plate, knife, fork, hat, coat etc. in the middle.

Each person with the dice. If a six is thrown, the player gets up, runs to the center, puts on the hat and quickly picks up the knife and fork and begins to eat the chocolate. One square is cut off at a time, and that must be only with fingers before the next piece is cut off.

While this player is eating, the rest of the players take it in turns to throw the dice. When another six is thrown, that guest run to the center, takes the hat and starts from the previous person, gets dressed and begins to eat the chocolate.

(If many sixes are thrown one after the other, there is a big rush as people begin to put on the coat only to have another person race out and take it to them.)


Word Bank:
Dinner, up, dressing, chocolate, thrown, center, runs, person, players, begining, previous, fingers, after, race, eating, put, get, knife, fork, coat, hat, out.

Sentences using words in the Word Bank(x11).
One day, I was dressing up for dinner.
When we got there, we had to sit in a circle with cloths in the center like a hat and coat.
There was a knife and fork in the middle too.
My mum tells my that using your fingers is rude.
I was thrown into the swimming pool.
I was eating chocolate when I got a stomach ache.
After the previous person went to the shop, I went to buy a backet of chips.
There are 9 players in my soccer team.
My mum told my to put my cloths away.
It was begining to rain outside. My brother runs to get the soccer ball. Today, I get to go get some new shoes.
I went out to the movies with my friends.

No comments: