I went to an exciting hockey game and I saw the Monkeys and the the Tigers play. It was very interesting because they were just hitting the ball extremely hard. but in the end the Tigers won 20-19. On the way home, my mum and I were talking about the game.
My brother, Danny was going for the Monkey and I was going for the Tigers. My mum was trying very hard to try adn get me and Danny to stop fighting.
When we got home, my brother and I were playing ice hockey. I called myself the Tiger and Danny called his team the Monkeys. It was a very close game and a very interesting game because I beat Danny 1 point aswell! We wnt to mum to tell her and she said that was really fantastic.
Word Bank: exciting, interesting, extremely, fantastic.
We are so very thankful
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment