My Holiday in the Kanga Cup
In the holidays I did something called the Kanga Cup. The Kanga Cup is a soccer program which is supported by McDonald's. On the first day of Kanga Cup, My team played against a team called the Monaro Matilda's. They won by 2 points. My mum was standing next to the field waiting for the game to finish.
My mum and I went to the shop to buy some sausage rolls from the bakery. But there were no sausage rolls at the bakery, so we got some croissants.
When we got home, we couldn't get into the drive way because my cousin Sammy was here. I helped my mum carry in the shopping and when we got inside, Sammy said "Oh, I'm so sorry that I parked in your driveway." Mum said "That's alright!"
I was trying to find my brother but I couldn't find him. Finally I found him, he was in the toy room playing a game. I asked if I could try and luckily he said I could. I played and I heared mum calling us for lunch. I had ham and cheese on my croissant and my brother Danny had butter on his croissant.
After lunch, I had to go back to the field were the first game was. We played the other Woden team and we won 2-1. The next day, we played the Matilda's again. We lost 1-3 but we did better than last time.
My mum got an email and it said that the 2 Woden teams had equal everything. That had never happened in the history of Kanga Cup. They did everything in the Kanga Cup book until it came to flipping a coin. The coin landed on the side of my team so we got into the finals!
The finals was on Friday.We lost 0-1 but it was a closer match the first match. After the game, we had to go up to these tents for the awards. My team got a silver medal and the Matilda's got a gold medal and a trophy.
7 comments:
Hi pink bunny,
Your blog is the coolest.
Your work is the best.
tigger is soooo cute!
Hi your blog is soooo cool!
Hi Pink bunny,
Your blog is the best i like your background and tigger!
Hi Pink Bunny,
Do u have an email address? if u do tell me
bye
Hi pink bunny,
I'm sick today and going to the vet because our birds r sick but my bird is a little better. Tell Mrs S that i'm sick and going to the vet. Once u have got this comment tell Mrs S.
hi again,
wondering if u can come to my party in 2 weeks. hope u can
bye
Dear pink bunny,
i'm not coming to school again because i'm sick.
Post a Comment