My holidays
In the holidays, I went to Hawaii. We left on the first day of the school holidays. Our bags were all packed so we went to the airport. My grandmother came and drove us to the airport.When we got to the airport, I saw Liana. So I got my bags and went to say hello.
I asked my mum if I could sit next to Liana on the plain. Luckily, my mum said yes. On the plain, Liana and I talked to each other the hole way. My big brother Danny and Liana's big brother Mike sat next to each other. my mum and Liana's, mum got to sit next to each other too. Liana's mums name is Mel.
When we got to Hawaii, Liana and I sat next to each other and talk about if we could stay in the same hotel room. But I thought my mum would say no because it was suppose to be a family trip not a friend trip. Liana thought she would say yes because my mum could still see me and go places together.
I went and asked my mum and luckily she said yes. So we got a taxi and went to the hotel we were staying at. The taxis in Hawaii are really cool because they're limos.
When we got to the hotel, we were trying to pick who was sleeping with who. We finally came up with a solution to all of this. It was that Liana and I slept in a room with my mum and in the other room had Mel, Danny and Mike. This is what my hotel looked like.

This is what my bedroom looked like.

My mum came up with a great idea. It was to go down to the beach. So we got our swimming gear on and walked to the beach. While we were walking, we saw some boggy boards that belonged to the hotel. We were wondering if we could hire them or borrow them.
When we got to the beach, Liana, Mike, Danny and I went straight into the water. The water was really warm. When we got out of the water, we were really cold. Liana and I made a really big sand castle.
My Mum told us to wash the sand off our hands, legs and arm. I asked her if we could go exploring. She said yes but we had to be back in 10 minuets. Mike and Danny came also. We went out quite far in our row boats until we came to a place where it had an opening with a wall on the other side. This is what it looked like.

My mum was surprised when she saw us back so soon. I told her what we saw and how wonderful it was. All of us went back to the hotel and got changed into something warm.
We got a taxi and went to a car hire shop so we could hire a car. Liana's mum Mel got a blue car and my mum got a green car. In our new cars, we drove to a bakery and got a sausage roll.
No comments:
Post a Comment